… Is it something that goes bump in the night, a howling wind, thoughts of ghosts and goblins or … blood sucking minions living in your mattress? More and more it is the latter, giving people the “CREEPS.” These blood suckers get their name from their preference to feed on a bed’s occupants at night, while people sleep comfortably.
If you suspect you are being bitten by Bed Bugs, if you have red itchy marks or see small reddish bugs in your sleeping quarters, call us for more information. You need a professional to identify and eradicate Bed Bugs.
The following is some additional helpful information:
- Bed Bugs are small, flat, reddish-brown insects.
- They range in size from very small to about the size of an apple seed, when fully grown.
- They feed on blood. Bed Bugs prefer people, but will also feed on any warm-blooded animal, such as birds, rodents and pets.
- In addition to beds, Bed Bugs infest recliners, sofas and chairs – any area where people rest.
- Bites are usually 2 to 3 in a row, often following a vein, under the skin.
- They are “hitch hikers” that climb aboard luggage, backpacks and clothing, with your home or workplace as a final destination.
- Bed Bugs thrive everywhere. They are equally happy living with Martha Stewart or in your kid’s college dorm room.
- GOOD NEWS; they DO NOT spread any diseases!
- BAD NEWS; they are very difficult to eliminate!