On behalf of the Graduate team, we would like to acknowledge the uncertainty of our current times as all of us, as a community, adapt to measures to contain the Coronavirus. We also want to assure you of how Graduate Pest Solutions is responding to our ever-changing ‘new-norm.’
Graduate Pest Solutions has served our community since 2007 with the mission to use our knowledge and service for our customers’ comfort and health, and this is our highest priority, especially in these uncertain times.
Since pest control is an important aspect of preserving public health year-round, our scheduled services will continue as normal. As our community adapts to developments from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know what to expect from us.
Regarding our employees:
- All employees have been instructed to follow the guidelines and best practices set forth by the CDC. This includes frequent handwashing, consistent use of hand and surface sanitizer, appropriate hygiene, common-sense habits and plenty of rest.
- While all employees of Graduate are currently in good health, if individuals become sick or present symptoms, we are prepared to implement the 14-day quarantine recommended by the CDC.
Concerning our customers, our team of knowledgeable, licensed experts will continue to provide you with the exterior and interior services that keep your family and work environment healthy and comfortable all year long.
- Our technicians are equipped with disposable gloves, disinfectant wipes that are used regularly, and face masks which will be worn as required or requested.
- If you have concerns or wish to reschedule your service appointment, please do not hesitate to call our office at 413-566-8222 (Springfield area), 413-584-4500 (Northampton area), or 860-253-7226 (CT).
- With school systems closing and more people at home, we are prepared to offer scheduling flexibility and Graduate follows the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach. Many of our services don’t require indoor spraying or require people to leave.
- Our business is set up to function well remotely, and we will continue to be able to respond to your phone calls, emails, texts, and inquiries.
As circumstances continue to change, we will provide updates for you. In the meantime, we wish good health to all and encourage everyone to look out for each other and take care of yourselves. Our thoughts and well wishes are with those who have been impacted by the Coronavirus.
Glenn and Brenda Olesuk
Owners, Graduate Pest Solutions