Having just rung in the New Year, residents of Windsor, Enfield, and Hartford Connecticut along with residents of Westfield, Springfield, and Wilbraham Massachusetts, likely do not have pest management in mind. So why worry about pest management plans? We’ll cover how signing up now for year-long prevention plans can save you stress and money.
Here’s What Good Pest Management Plans Do For You and your Home
These are just a few examples of what a worthwhile prevention plan will cover:
- Services for New England’s most common pests and then some!
- Options to choose a plan that meets your needs and budget.
- Scheduled preventative services designed around each pest’s biology.
- Extra service requests included at no charge.
- Not only treat a wasp or hornet nest but also remove the exposed nest.
- Not only providing effective spider treatments but also remove the webbing from the exterior of your home.
- Not only inspect for evidence of termite damage but provide termite monitoring to detect activity before damage occurs.
- Not only offers services for New England’s most common interior home pests but also those that invade your homes yard like mosquitos and ticks!
- Not only treats your home but also notifies you of structural deficiencies that are allowing pests entry like cracks and gaps in your foundation, windows, and siding.
- Not only treats your home but also notifies you of moisture problems that are allowing pests to thrive.
- Not only accepts common forms of payment but also offers an Easy Pay Plan that allows you to have full coverage with an easy, budget friendly monthly subscription payment.
Budgeting and Preventing an Unexpected Infestation
Termites cause more than $5 billion in property damage each year in the United States. For you, depending on the level of infestation, this can range from a couple of hundred dollars to thousands. This doesn’t even factor in the hidden costs of managing an infestation such as time off from work and the cost of damage repairs. One of the most important things pest management plans offer is peace of mind. Inspecting and monitoring for termites and other damaging pests like carpenter ants can save a lot of time, worry, and expense!
Budgeting and Reducing the Potential of Lyme Disease
Approximately 30,000 cases of Lyme Disease are reported every year. However, because many cases go unreported or undiagnosed, the CDC estimates that this number could be as high as 300,000, with most cases concentrated in the northeast and upper mid-west. Lyme disease can cause fever and chills, headaches, stiff neck, meningitis, or inflammation of the brain and spinal cord. A scheduled treatment plan will reduce the number of disease-carrying ticks and thereby, reduce the risk of infection!
Many pest control businesses offer ongoing service programs, such as our GradShield Preventative Plans. Your pest control professional will evaluate your pest situation and develop a personalized plan to fit your needs. Call us at 413-566-8222 or contact us with any questions or if you are experiencing a pest problem. We have the knowledge and the services necessary to help keep your home pest-free!